- Pueblo: Zuni
- Size: 1 1/4″ Tall x 1″ Wide
- Brooch Style: Pin or Pendant
- Precious Metal: Sterling Silver
- Precious Gem(s): Turquoise, Acoma Jet, and Mother of Pearl
- Artist: Regina Kallestewa
- Made In: New Mexico
MORE ON ZUNI JEWELRY
Hand crafted by Zuni silversmiths on the Zuni Pueblo in New Mexico.
The Zuni Indians live in a village in New Mexico about 35 miles south of Gallup. Zuni artists are famous for their cluster, needlepoint, petit point and inlay jewelry designs using turquoise, coral, jet and exotic shells. The careful workmanship of Zuni artists produce truly exquisite jewelry designs.